I obtained master degree in 2006 from K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. I am Ph.D student in K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran. I joined the group of Andrew Ewing at Gothenburg University as a Visiting PhD Student from 2011.6.
- S. Majdi, A. Jabbari, H. Heli
“A study of the electrocatalytic oxidation of aspirin on a nickel hydroxide modified nickel electrode” Journal of Solid State Electrochemistry 11 (2007) 601-607
- S. Majdi, M. Barzegar, A. Jabbari, M. AghaAlikhani
“Supercritical Fluid Extraction of Tobacco Seed Oil and its Comparison with Solvent Extraction Methods” J. Agr. Sci. Tech. (2012) 14: 1043-1051
- S. Majdi, A. Jabbari, H. Heli, A.A. Moosavi-Movahedi
“Electrocatalytic oxidation of some amino acids on a nickel-curcumin complex modified glassy carbon electrode” Electrochimica Acta 52 (2007) 4622–4629
- H. Yadegari, A. Jabbari, H. Heli, A. A. Moosavi-Movahedi, S. Majdi
“Electrochemistry of Deferiprone as an Orally Active Iron Chelator and HIV-1 Replication Inhibitor, and its Determination” J. Braz. Chem. Soc. 19 (2008) 1017-1022.
- S. Majdi A. Jabbari , H. Heli, H. Yadegari , A. A. Moosavi-Movahedi , S. Haghgoo
“Electrochemical oxidation and determination of ceftriaxone on a glassy carbon and carbon-nanotube-modified glassy carbon electrodes” J Solid State Electrochem 13 (2009) 407–416
- H. Heli, A. Jabbari, S. Majdi, M. Mahjoub, A. A. Moosavi-Movahedi, Sh. Sheibani
“Electrooxidation and determination of some non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs on nanoparticles of Ni–curcumin-complex-modified electrode” J Solid State Electrochem (2009) 13:1951–1958
- H. Heli, S. Majdi, N. Sattarahmady
“Ultrasensitive sensing of N-acetyl-L-cysteine using an electrocatalytic transducer of nanoparticles of iron (III) oxide core-cobalt hexacyanoferrate shell” Sensors and Actuators B 145 (2010) 185–193
- Hossein Heli, S. Majdi, A. Jabbari, N. Sattarahmady, A. A. Moosavi-Movahedi
“Electrooxidation of dextromethorphan on a carbon nanotube–carbon microparticle–ionic liquid composite: applied to determination in pharmaceutical forms” J Solid State Electrochem (2010) 14:1515–1523
- H. Heli, S. Majdi, N. Sattarahmady, A. Parsaei
“Electrocatalytic oxidation and sensitive detection of deferoxamine on nanoparticles of Fe2O3@NaCo[Fe(CN)6]-modified paste electrode” J Solid State Electrochem. (2010) 14: 1637-1647
- H. Heli, S. Majdi, N. Sattarahmady
“Fe2O3 Core-NaCo[Fe(CN)6] Shell Nanoparticles-Synthesis and Characterization” Materials Research Bulletin (2008), 45: 850-858
- Hossein Heli, N. Sattarahmady, S. Majdi
“A study of the charge propagation in nanoparticles of Fe2O3 core-cobalt hexacyanoferrate shell by chronoamperometry and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy” J Solid State Electrochem (2012) 16:53–64
- S. Majdi, L. Ren, H. Fathali, X. Li and A. G. Ewing
“Selected recent in vivo studies on chemical measurements in invertebrates” Analyst (2015) 140: 3676-3686.
- Xianchan Li, Soodabeh Majdi, Johan Dunevall, Hoda Fathali, and Andrew G. Ewing
“Quantitative Measurement of Transmitters in Individual Vesicles in the Cytoplasm of Single Cells with Nanotip Electrodes” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 1 – 6.
- Soodabeh Majdi, E. Carina Berglund, Johan Dunevall, Alexander I. Oleinick, Christian Amatore, David Krantz and Andrew G. Ewing
“Electrochemical Measurements of Optogenetically Stimulated Quantal Amine Release from Single Nerve Cell Varicosities in Drosophila Larvae” Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 13609–13612.
- Jelena Lovrić, Neda Najafinobar, Johan Dunevall, Soodabeh Majdi, Irina Svir, Alexander Oleinick, Christian Amatore, Andrew G. Ewing
“On the mechanism of electrochemical vesicle cytometry: chromaffin cell vesicles and liposomes” Faraday Discuss., 2016, DOI: 10.1039/C6FD00102E.
My research focus is to understand how changes in monoamine release from varicosities regulate synaptic transmission and behavior in the Dorosophila fly. Our main tool is the body wall of the dorosophila larvae and we use the electrochemical methods for recording of individual exocytotic event in the larvae’s muscles. This is in collaboration with David Kranz from UCLA.
The body wall of Dorosophila larvae