Chemistry Department, University of Gothenburg, Sweden.
Previous positions and education:
Ph.D student, supervisor Prof. Jilie Kong Fudan University Shanghai, China
Exocytosis is the main mechanism enabling neuronal communication. This phenomenon is based on the fusion of a neurotransmitter-filled vesicle with the cell membrane, inducing the release of its content into the extracellular space. The released neurotransmitters can then stimulate another neuron, thus enabling signal transmission. Single cell amperometry can be used for the real-time, quantitative analysis of single exocytotic events. The aim of my research is to study the drug effects on exocytosis using single cell amperometry.
- Daixin Ye, Ying-Ying Ma, Wei Zhao, Hong-Mei Cao, Ji-Lie Kong, Huan-Ming Xiong, Helmuth Möhwald ZnO-Based Nanoplatforms for Labeling and Treatment of Mouse Tumors without Detectable Toxic Side Effects ACS Nano, 2016, 10 4294–4300
- Daixin Ye†, Li Wang†, Ren Zhang, Baohong Liu, Yi Wang, Jilie Kong Facile Preparation of N-doped Mesocellular Graphene Foam from Sludge Flocs for Highly Efficient Oxygen Reduction Reaction, Journal of Material Chemsitry A 2015,3, 15171-15176
- Daixin Ye, Tong Wu, Hongmei Cao, Yong Li, Yi Wang, Baohong Liu, Song Zhang, Jilie Kong Electrocatalysis of both oxygen reduction and water oxidation using a cost-effective three-dimensional MnO2/graphene/carbon nanotube RSC Adv., 2015, 5, 26710-26715
- Daixin Ye, Ren Zhang, Yiming Fu, Juan Bu, Yi Wang, Baohong Liu, Jilie Kong Co-calcination-derived Pd budded in N-Doped Ordered Mesoporous Graphitic Carbon Nanospheres for Advanced Methanol-tolerant Oxygen Reduction Electrochimica Acta
- Daixin Ye, Guohai Liang, Huixiang Li, Juan Luo, Song Zhang, Hui Chen, Jilie Kong A novel nonenzymatic sensor based on CuO nanoneedle/graphene/carbon nanoﬁber modiﬁed electrode for probing glucose in saliva Talanta 2013 116 223–230
- Daixin Ye, Liqiang Luo, Yaping Ding, Bingdi Liu and Xiao Liu Fabrication of Co3O4 nanoparticles-decorated graphene composite for determination of L-tryptophan Analyst, 2012, 137, 2840–2845
- Daixin Ye, Yanhong Xu, Liqiang Luo, Yaping Ding, Yulong Wang, Xiaojuan Liu, Lijun Xing, Jingwei Peng, A novel nonenzymatic hydrogen peroxide sensor based on LaNi5Ti0.5O3/CoFe2O4 modified electrode Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces 2012 89 10–14
- Daixin Ye, Liqiang Luo, Yaping Ding, Qiang Chen, Xiao Liu, A novel nitrite sensor based on graphene/polypyrrole/chitosan nanocomposite modified glassy carbon electrode, Analyst 2011 136 4563-4569