2017 – Present – I joined the Ewing group as a Postdoctoral researcher
2016-2017 – Postdoc -Department of Materials Science and Engineering -Sharif University of Technology- Iran.
2014 – Visting Researcher – Biosensors and Bioelectronics center & Nanotechnology department –Linkoping university- Sweden.
2010-2014 – PhD of Science in Analytical Chemistry -Shahid Chamran university-Iran.
Insulin is a hormone made by the pancreas that allows your body to use sugar (glucose) from carbohydrates in the food that you eat for energy or to store glucose for future use. Insulin helps keeps your blood sugar level from getting too high or too low. Thus, monitor of insulin concentration especially in vivo and during secretion process is highly interesting and desired. The overall goal of my research is to develop new nanosensors base on carbon fiber ultra microelectrode to quantify insulin during exocytosis process from Beta cells with Fast Amperometric and vesicle impact electrochemical cytometry methods.
* Fabrication and characterization of highly-ordered Zinc Oxide nanorods on gold/glass electrode, and its application as a voltammetric sensor, Electrochimica Acta 174 (2015) 1261.
* Synthesis of zinc oxide nanorods on textile for novel investigation relevant to biosensing, photocatalytic and antibacterial applications,Langmuir31(2015)10913.
* Electrochemical investigation and stripping voltammetric determination of captopril at CuO nanoparticles/multi wall carbon nanotube nanocomposite electrode in tablet and urine samples
Analytical Methods 7(2015)1026.
* Colorimetric Disposable Paper Coated with ZnO@ZnS Core−Shell Nanoparticles for Detection of Copper Ions in Aqueous Solutions, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 6(2014)17694.
* Copper nanoparticles: A new colorimetric probe for quick, naked-eye detection of sulfide ions in water samples, Talanta 121(2014)234.
* A simple and fast colorimetric method for detection of Hydrazine in water samples based on formation of gold nanoparticles as a colorimetric probe, Sensors and Actuators B 182 (2013) 706.
* Colorimetric determination of Resorcinol based on localized surface Plasmon resonance of silver nanoparticles Analyst 137 (2012) 5334 .