312. Zinc Regulates Chemical Transmitter Storage in Nanometer Vesicles and Exocytosis Dynamics Measured by Amperometry, L. Ren, M.D. Pour, S. Majdi, X. Li, P. Malmberg, and A.G. Ewing, Angew Chem Int Ed 56 (2017) 4970-4975.
313. MS/MS analysis and imaging of lipids across Drosophila brain using secondary ion mass spectrometry, N.T.N. Phan, M. Munem, A.G. Ewing, and J. Fletcher, Anal Bioanal Chem., 409 (2017) 3923-3932. DOI: 10.1007/s00216-017-0336-4.
314. Measuring synaptic vesicles using cellular electrochemistry and nanoscale molecular imaging, N.T.N. Phan, X. Li and A.G. Ewing, Nature Reviews Chemistry, 1 (2017) DOI:10.1038/s41570-017-0048. Peer reviewed.
315. Vesicle impact electrochemical cytometry compared to amperometric exocytosis measurements, J. Dunevall, A. Larsson, S. Majdi, A. G. Ewing, Current Opinion in Electrochemistry, (2017) DOI: org/10.1016/j.coelec.2017.07.005. Peer reviewed
316. DMSO Chemically Alters Cell Membranes to Slow Exocytosis and Increase the Fraction of Partial Transmitter Released, Soodabeh Majdi, Neda Najafinobar, Johan Dunevall, Jelena Lovric, Andrew G. Ewing, ChemBioChem,18 (2017) 1–6 DOI: 10.1002/cbic.201700410.
317. Mechanistic Aspects of Vesicle Opening during Analysis with Vesicle Impact Electrochemical Cytometry, Xianchan Li, Johan Dunevall, Lin Ren, and Andrew G. Ewing, Anal. Chem. 89 (2017) 9416−9423 DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.7b02226.
318. Ultrasonic-Aided Fabrication of Nanostructured Au-Ring Microelectrodes for Monitoring Transmitters Released from Single Cells, Keqing Wang, Xu Zhao, Bo Li, Kai Wang, Xin Zhang, Lanqun Mao, Andrew Ewing, and Yuqing Lin, Anal. Chem. 89 (2017) 8683−8688 DOI: 10.1021/acs.analchem.7b02814.